Stories to appreciate, be touched by and practice
The stories aim to get head, heart and hands involved - a model for transformative learning from sustainable education.
Find inspiration to be creative about daily practices, from whole nutrition to sustainable gardening, to connecting and solving conflicts in the family.
- Turn gardening into a multipurpose playground and sustainable design.
- Learn how to design and plant food growing systems beneficial for both people and the planet.
- Learn about plants and perennial gardens.
- Learn about the importance of whole grain nutrition in a fun way.
- Solve conflicts creatively while celebrating diversity.
- Turn food into art play through kitchen alchemy, the healthy way.
- Spend quality time together practicing appreciation as a family.
- Learn about bees and their role in the eco-system.
- Befriend crystals and learn about their uses and benefits.